Bing has been teaching Freediving since 2015 and is the first Filipina Freediving Instructor. She is one of five Instructor Trainers in the country. She believes that a student centered learning environment is the best way for students to gain confidence and relaxation.
Bing’s passion for the ocean started with endless summers snorkeling in the peaceful coves of Puerto Gallera as a child. Loving adventure and Nature, she joined and spearheaded the UP Marine Biological Society in the University of the Philippines where she learned and honed her skin diving skills. . An athletic life and a knack for coaching led to becoming the first Female Philippine Freediving instructor in 2015. A freediving and pilates teaching Mama of two, she now runs Freedive Boracay.
- First Filipina Freediving Instructor
- Apnea Total Master Instructor since 2015
- PADI Freediving Master Instructor since 2016
- Molchanov Wave 1 and 2 Instructor
- PADI EFR Instructor
- CNF National Record – 2015(32m)
- CNF National Record in 2019 (36m)
- Certified Lifeguard- RedCross Malay Chapter
- Mermaid Instructor & Performer-PMSA
- Former National Team member in Cycling, Triathlon, & Olympic Rowing